We commit to treating all processes that are disclosed in connection with the execution of the project – regardless of their nature – as confidential and not to share them with third parties. This obligation to confidentiality extends to all people working in our company.
Travel and accommodation expenses
will be charged as follows:
- per km by car, the official kilometre rate in effect in Austria.
- Other travel costs (taxi, 1st class rail travel, bus, rental car, meals, etc.) as per receipt.
- Flight costs according to the client’s internal policy.
- Accommodation costs according to receipts or flat rate amounts according to the official reference rates in effect in Austria.
We work as cost-consciously as possible. Costs for scripts are charged according to the respective individual agreements, flip chart protocols are not charged.
Terms of payment
Our invoices are due promptly and net upon receipt within eight days. From the beginning of the ninth day, we charge the customary interest rate until cash receipt. The following conditions apply to the cancellation of orders placed and already scheduled:
- Cancellation from order placement up to eight weeks before the agreed start of work: Cancellation rate 25% of the order sum.
- Cancellation between eight and two weeks before the agreed start of work: Cancellation rate 50% of the order sum.
- Cancellation less than two weeks before the agreed start of work: Cancellation rate 100% of the order sum.
All prices are subject to the currently valid value added tax.
The claim and all subsidiary claims are explicitly agreed to be stable in value. The consumer price index published monthly by the Central Statistical Office of Austria or an index replacing it shall serve as a measure for the calculation of the stable value.
We ask for your understanding that agreements deviating from our General Terms and Conditions are only binding if in writing.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is Vienna. Vienna, July 2012