Initiator and sparring partner who helps realign and redesign meaningful organisations – with a sharp eye for (dys)functional patterns.
Designer of spaces where curious people, teams and organisations have profound learning experiences – inspiring, courageous, passionate.
Builder of bridges between traditional industries and the new economy with a focus on emerging synergies – encouraging, networking and partnering.
- 12 years as a partner at Trainconsulting
- 24 years as a systemic organisational consultant
- Lecturer in organisational development, knowledge management and systemic organisational consulting (Danube University Krems, Webster University and others)
- Researcher on the future of work, particularly the management of organisations in dynamic markets and autonomous forms of collaboration
- Psychologist and psychotherapist
- Working Languages are German (native) and English