Bringing out a group’s creative potential, unleashing it and then accompanying it and witnessing the power and joy that emerge from doing things together provide me with energy and bring meaning to my life. This is especially the case when working on projects involving a major transformation or a challenging leadership development training.
My international management experience combined with several training programmes in systemic consulting, coaching and experience design have enabled me to do diverse, focused and high-quality work.
»When working together, Michel Liehmann impressed me with his determination to make valuable contributions and his continuous creative approach.«
Head of HR at a multinational corporation
My clients appreciate my sense of humour, my affability and my high standards of quality. This combination of attributes proves most useful in the development of effective experiences for leadership development.
- Born and raised in Lower Austria
- Studied computer engineering at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien)
- Head of the E-Government Initiative of the Austrian Federal Chancellery
- Long-term leadership experience – in Austria and abroad – in the internal management consultancy of multinational corporations
- KAOSPILOT Experience Design Partner for DACH
- Trained in systemic methods in Austria and abroad
- Certified Leadership Coach